Friday, December 7, 2012

Rachel & the TreeSchoolers: Preschool Delivered

Rachel and the Treeschoolers Logo

Preschool.... Delivered:  Make preschool learning fun and easy with Emmy-nominated host Rachel Coleman and her TreeSchooler friends! Based on a comprehensive curriculum, TreeSchoolers videos engage children in learning through music, movement and fun! Charming characters like Abacus Finch, Isaac Newt, Chroma Chameleon and others will help your child learn important preschool concepts and character-building values. 


My thoughts:
I was excited to share this video with my 3 and 5 year olds when I read that there was a NEW program coming out that combines Preschool Concepts with signing. I love that the age range is wide (I'd say 2 to 6'ish) and that the music in the video is so catchy and my kids loved to dance to it. Now normally dancing isn't allowed at rest time (which is movie time for us) but Connor loves to dance to the music and I can actually catch him singing the songs and Sierra will actually follow his lead. And in my book this is action packed learning at it's best!

The Rainy Day DVD covers themes like weather (which with winter and spring coming is perfect timing for my little guys). They learned about rain and thunder and were able to talk about what they remembered via the easy to learn songs. There was also a FREE printable activity book included with the DVD -  This PDF guide includes a full set of printable resources, including a My Rainy Day book template, character cards, word cards, song lyrics and fun certificate. Get the Activity Guide now

Awesome stuff Rachel! We'll be definitely looking to get the next DVD when it comes out - it's a perfect fit for our Preschool DVD's and the learning quality of this series is right up there with Sesame Street and Veggietales! Thanks so much!

I received the Rainy Day DVD to watch with my kids and review on CCB. I was not required to write a positive review and no money exchanged hands. Thanks!I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment